Centar za obrazovanje i druženje (COD Jajce) vas poziva da se prijavite na otvorene pozicije za volontiranje u Njemačkoj!
U suradnji s našom partnerskom organizacijom Friedenskreis Halle, nudimo vam mogućnost jednogodišnjeg volontiranja u nekoliko ustanova u gradu Halle (Saale) na raznim projektima, od rada s djecom do rada s mladima s posebnim potrebama. Vrijeme volontiranja je 09/2017-09/2018 godine.
U nastavku teksta pogledajte detalje prijave kao i popis volonterkih pozicija. Vaše prijave – životopis i motivacijsko pismo (na engleskom jeziku), šaljite na [email protected] najkasnije do 15.12.2016. Očekujemo vaše prijave!
International long-term voluntary service with Friedenskreis Halle e.V.
for a service in the period: middle of September 2017 until middle of September 2018 (12 months)
within the program: weltwärts
Become an international long-term volunteer in Halle (Germany)
We, Friedenskreis Halle e.V., are a coordinating organisation for the developmental voluntary service “weltwärts”, the international long-term voluntary services within the German program “weltwärts”.
Currently, we are looking for volunteers for the period middle of September 2017– middle of September 2018!
We can offer a service at the following places of assignments (POA):
- Kinder und Jugendhaus e.V., working with kids and youth (open youth work)
- Clare Zetkin e.V., working with kids and youth (childrens home)
- Humanistischer Regionalverband, working with kids and youth (open youth work and events for groups / classes)
- Friedenskreis Halle e.V., educational and office work (in cooperation with a social facility)
- Kita St. Ulrich, working with kids
- Kita Marktspatzen, working with kids
- KindElternZentrum Lieskau, working with kids
- Protestant school Heide-Nord, educational work with kids (after school care and elementary school)
- Lebenstraum Halle e.V., working with disabled youth and grown ups in a living group
Application period: 15.11.2016 – 15.12.2016
Please be aware: Out of organizational and fairness reasons we only consider applications sent to us within that periodand corresponding to our application guidelines (to be find below)!
You want to know more?
For information about the service “weltwärts” check the weltwärts homepage: http://www.weltwaerts.de/en/
For information about Friedenskreis Halle e.V., the specific upset of the EVS with us and about living in Halle, please have a look at our Information booklet (Infoheft) “Welcome”, for insight and download on our Homepage under “Friedensdienste” > “Being a volunteer in Halle”
For more information on the places of assignment (POA), please have a look at the profiles for insight and download on our Homepage under “Friedensdienste” > “Being a volunteer in Halle”
Who may apply?
Next to some general criteria, to be find below, there are specific criteria for each place of assignment, to be find in the profiles.
General profile volunteers
- 18 to 28 years (exceptions can be made, when reasonable)
- basic knowledge of English and willingness to learn German starting in home country
- motivation: voluntary service as an opportunity to learn in different fields and to get involved with (civil) society (voluntary service as learning and peace service)
- interest in global relationships and peace politics as well as education on these topics
- preferable already dedication in civil society in the home country, willingness to get involved in civil society in the home country after returning
How to applicate?
Please send us via your sending organisation an application by Email within the announced application period, the sending organisations will make the preselection, final selection and matching will be from January on in cooperation with FKH and the places of assignment in Halle.
The application should consist of
- introduction: contact details, including full address and skype
- a CV (listing also your voluntary engagements so far and showing something of your social background)
- a motivation letter including your favorite places of assignments (max. 3) (1 to 2 A4 pages)
In the motivation letter, please address especially the following questions:
- What does volunteering mean to you? Why do you want to volunteer (instead of working,
doing a trainee-ship etc.)?
- Why do you want to volunteer in that specific place of assignment? What do you expect
from volunteering here?
- Why do you want to volunteer in Germany / Halle? What do you expect from volunteering
here (instead of another city or another country)
- What does it mean to you to volunteer with the organisation “Friedenskreis Halle”?
After screening all applications your sending organisation will answer you whether they consider to send you. As 2nd round in the selection process FKH and/or the place of assignment will hold skype interviews to match every candidate to the most suitable place.